January 30, 2012

The C Family | Torrance, California Family Photographer

I love meeting new people- it's one of my favorite things about what I do! So naturally, I had a blast meeting this beautiful family. They were so sweet and welcoming, their son is absolutely perfect (no, seriously, he is THE cutest guy with the sweetest smile!)... even their pets made me feel welcome in their home!

We spent a little time at a gorgeous beachside park to capture their family holiday portraits. One thing I love very much about Southern California is the fact that there are countless beautiful places for photography!

Thanks, C family, for letting me capture your holiday images and spend time with your sweet boy! I had so much fun!







I love this one... the love is so evident it melts my heart!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment