January 20, 2012

Beloved | Orange Newborn Photography, Orange County, California

As a mommy, I feel there are not enough words to describe the emotions you experience when you first lay eyes upon your first baby. The children who follow are just as magical, but that first baby is this magical emotion that you have never, ever experienced and could never have prepared for.

I was so thrilled for my dear friends, A&M, who welcomed their first baby back in November. After much anticipation, sweet Avery made her debut and left her mommy and daddy madly in love. I saw it in their eyes the minute I walked in to the hospital room. I had no doubt that Avery was going to be welcomed into a loving family, but it gave me extra heart flutters to visibly see that adoration pouring from them. So beloved.

It was the biggest honor to capture Avery's newborn portraits- she is completely stunning! Try not to fall too much in love; her mommy and daddy have declared her a keeper :)







And then there were three...


No better Christmas gift!


Thanks, A&M, for sharing your precious gift with me- you know I love her!

Pin It

1 comment: