January 27, 2012

The {lovely} T Family | Laguna Niguel Family Photographer, Orange County, California

So excited to share another set from my holiday sessions! I had so much fun shooting this gorgeous family at Laguna Niguel Regional Park! It was such a perfect day for pictures- no rain, perfect temps and gorgeous golden light... swoon! I love spending time with families like the T's. Mom and Dad are fun and laid back, big bro is goofy and sweet and little sis is perfectly adorable; not to mention they're perfect color choices in outfits: dream clients! :)

Thanks so much, R&D, for bringing the kids and meeting up with me to capture your holiday portraits! Cannot wait to see you guys again!











Are you on Pinterest? Pin Me! Not on Pinterest yet? Email me for an invite!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment