January 20, 2012

Handsome Boys | Ladera Ranch Family Photographer, Orange County, California

This was one of many of my holiday sessions at the end of 2011! This was the third time I was able to spend some time shooting this family- first, for mom's maternity portraits; second, for baby bro's newborn portraits. This time, I got to capture the whole family of four!

I love spending time with this family! Mom and dad are laid back and fun to be around... and their boys!! Oh mercy! Big brother, D, is such a charmer and cracks me up! Baby M is mellow, cute and might be worth trying to sneak home with me (though there's no way D wold let me get away with his little bro)!

Thanks, C family, for allowing me to be a part of your holiday images... can't wait to see you again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment