April 10, 2014

Baby Sister on the Way! | Orange County, California Family Photographer

This family has a special place in my heart.  Friends of many years, I always feel blessed to spend time with them- photography related or not.  I can't believe it's been almost three years since we were shooting this mama's first maternity portraits while they awaited their first child!

Now they are seasoned professionals in raising a little girl, and they are patiently counting down the days until their second, beautiful little girl joins the family!  We spent an afternoon chasing Avery around Riley Wilderness Park in Trabuco Canyon, shooing away flies (Avery is NOT a fan!) and dancing to "Let It Go" under the big tree.  Just looking at these images makes me smile, knowing how much love their family has for one another!









Love you guys and I just can't wait to get my baby fix when I meet your sweet, baby girl soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment