April 3, 2014

My Best Friend's Engagement | Orange County, CA Engagement Photographer

There are some things in life that make your journey a smoother sail.  Among those things are coffee, chocolate, wine and a wonderful, life-long best friend.  Summer and I met one fine fall day in Kindergarten, and things have been magic ever since.  Yes, we had our share of petty, junior high style arguments.  Yes, our closeness ebbed and flowed in some stages of life.  Through it all, she's always been the one I've called in the big moments.  My maid of honor.  Outside the door for the birth of my first baby.  My rock at my grandpa's funeral.  She's more than just my bestie- she is my sister.

So when the news came that this beautiful, amazing woman was engaged, I was obviously overjoyed.  If there is one thing I've spent my fair share of time praying for, it's been for my sweet friend's happiness!

I was crazy honored that she and Brian asked me to take their engagement photos- there was a whole lot of "Yay!!!"s going on, I'll tell you that much!

I wish you guys all the happiness in the world... I'm so excited for September!!







1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fantastic day with your loved ones. My sister's baby shower and my wedding fixing party were on same day. Dad booked one of the famous home studios NYC for special occasions. Caterers and sweet providers were tried and tested. Drinks and especially mock tails were tasty enough. Gifts and favors were bought according to the guests invited.

    ReplyDelete