September 24, 2011

Awaiting Avery | Irvine, Orange County, CA Maternity Photography

If there'd been a camera in the room the day my dear friend Andrew called to tell me that he and his beautiful wife, Mary, we're expecting their first baby, my video probably would've gone viral as people laughed at my emotions- that's what a squealy, crying mess I was. Yes, I said squealy.

To say that I'm "excited" for these guys is just silly. A total understatement. I'm thrilled, elated, joyful... you get it. I'm a mess. It was a total honor to take some time with two of my favorite people to grab some maternity shots of Mary's gorgeous mommy-to-be-ness. I mean, really... could she look any more amazing? I've been 33 weeks pregnant- twice- and never looked as radiant as her! I love it!





This one *kinda* makes my heart sing... they are going to be the best parents! Swoon!








I cannot WAIT to meet beautiful Avery in just a few weeks... thank you guys for your time, your good humor and your friendship!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Love, love, love these pictures! What a gorgeous couple, and soon to be beautiful family of three!

    ReplyDelete