September 9, 2011

Snuggly | Torrance Newborn Photography

This sweet little guy's mama contacted me a few months back to book her newborn session and it was SO exciting to receive the news that Baby E had made his appearance! New babies are always a thrill in my inbox!

I made my way up to my hometown of Torrance to meet this precious new wonder! He was unquestionably adorable! One of my favorite parts of the whole session was hearing his parents laugh and smile at his sweetness... love!

Baby E made me work, I won't lie... kept an eye on me for a while before he gave us just a little sleep to capture those sweet sleepy shots. In the end, I got him, though!

Thank you so much, C&K, for having me in your home to capture E's first days- he is completely perfect!



Isn't he the most?!

1 comment: