February 7, 2013

Visiting | Disneyland Park Family Photography, Orange County, California

So... I'm a little behind!  That's ok, though.  If your experience during this cold/ flu season has been anything like ours, surely you empathize with the lack of time I've had to sit and blog.  It's looking like we're FINALLY all well (except for that lingering cough- you know what I'm talking about if you've had it!) and I'm in the midst of some real FUN with the business and the brand!  Stay tuned for exciting {pretty} changes coming soon!

Enough of that.  Onto my first session of 2013!  I was thrilled when Ally contacted me about shooting her family's visit to Disneyland!  She is a fellow photographer, owner of the beautiful Squishy Prints Photography, whom I've "met" through my favorite photography forum, ClickinMoms, as well as through Instagram (via @clickinmoms, of course!).  They were planning an amazing trip down to Southern California to make the theme park rounds and I am so honored that they chose me to run around Disney with them!

Firstly, her boys are *adorable*!  They're cute.  They're sweet.  They made me laugh a lot!  Lock up your daughters, everyone- these boys are charmers!

This guy is your typical little bro.  He's cute and cheeky; what he lacks for in size, he makes up in liquid brown eyes and mischievous smiles.  He clearly drives his big brother nuts, but in that "we couldn't live without each other" kind of way.  I'm pretty sure he and my son would be the best of friends!

 And then there is the big bro.  A little quiet to begin with, but once I cracked the Star Wars shell, we were fast friends!  He even sweet talked me into a piggy back ride through Adventure Land.  He has a smile so sweet, and his eyes light at the sight of his favorite Disney characters!

We had such a fun day- how could we not?!  The family is connected and laid back- any photographers dream!- and we were at the Happiest Place on Earth, after all.


A fun little "eye spy" game for you... do you see me?

Typical boys.  I just love it!

Thank you so much, E family, for blessing me with your family for the day!  I cannot wait for your next visit to So Cal!  

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Thank you so much for the amazing memories. We will definitely do it again on a return trip. Maybe I'll get a few pics of you too!

    ReplyDelete