February 15, 2013

Everyday Moments | February 2013

It's February 15th and that, my friends, means it's time for another installment of Everyday Moments, the fun blog circle I'm participating in with nine other fabulous female photographers.  Please head on over to the very talented Megan Elizabeth Portraits to view the next moments for this month!

My moment is a simple one this month.  After getting my little big girl to school, the next stop is home to put my tiny one down for her morning nap.  That leaves me with my middle child, my sweet boy.  After some snuggle time and a round (or two) of playing trucks/ dinosaurs/ trains, I usually tell him, "It's iPad time!"  Why iPad time?  Well friends, its because the iPad gives me *just* enough time to take a shower each morning.  Simple pleasures.  For him and for me!  I'll be accepting nominations for mom of the year effective immediately.

But really, I saw him laying there playing his game and I was in love with everything about the moment.  The light, the warmth and his pudgy, adorable little feet.


So there you have it!  Can you believe February is half way over already?!

Now go- don't delay!- check out Megan's post for our monthly moments blog circle!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Did you get the chance to shower after enjoying the moment? :) This photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I love little kid piggies! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete