January 16, 2011

Love to Laugh | Palos Verdes Engagement Photography

Tonight was all kinds of fun. I've know Amy & Bobby for a long time... in fact, it kills me a little bit that I am old enough for these two to be getting married, but I digress.

Amy & Bobby were sweet enough to have me take some engagement shots! We started off in Malaga Cove, then they wanted some in a location they'd found, and it did not disappoint. The light was INCREDIBLE and the weather was unreal for January. The best part of shooting these two, was that it was difficult to get shots of them NOT laughing! When I asked B what his favorite thing about A is, he said, "Her laugh." Umm- of course it is! Her laugh is to die for!

I had so much fun with you guys... so much fun, in fact, that I had a really hard time narrowing down the ones to post for your sneak peek. So here you go, guys! I'm so thrilled for you and am filled with praise knowing you two will have an amazing life together!















18 comments:

  1. AHHH!! Thank you so much Alison! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EPIC!!!! So cool, thank you so much Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! They look so happy. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful session, you do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet looking couple. I love the variety in your locations/poses. My fave is the first just love the texture of the bricks

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are awesome, very creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chalk board images! So creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all! They are darling! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So special!! I love the chalkboard idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the chalkboards... and that last silhouette image is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, love the silhouette and the chalk boards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these, especially the chalk board shots! So unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - really great light and what a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete