January 15, 2011

The J Family | Mission Viejo Family Photographer

I had the privilege to meet up with the J family last Saturday down at the train station in San Juan Capistrano (one of my fave places to visit and shoot at)! The J's are friends with one of my mommy friends and are not only as sweet as they come, but also absolutely beautiful! They were so easy to relate with, because their family is so similar to my own- a 3 year old girl and a little boy only two months younger than my little man! We had a blast and I'm always thankful to meet fun new families!

G & M- your family is gorgeous! Thanks for meeting up with me!

One of the many things I swoon over in SCJ- the light! SO pretty!


Meet Miss M- sweet, mischievous, silly and oh-so-much fun! She was so good (the bribe of getting ice cream afterward is always a winner)!


Check out baby D smiling away... lock up your daughters- he's a charmer!


And mom's eyes?! Too much! Such a perfect family!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet family - I love the girl and her big, beautiful eyes! And, you got the baby to smile - wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the stunning eyes on the little girl! Great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful.

    Gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots of a lovely family - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable family! I love that shot of Miss M -- all big eyes and mischievous smile :) Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute family. You did an awesome job on these!!!

    ReplyDelete