October 18, 2010

Perfect Fall Day | Mission Viejo Child Photographer

It was a perfect weekend here as far as I'm concerned. Cool, a little rainy here and there... perfect weather for the pumpkin patch and a Pumpkin Spice Latte from *you know where*. Even my daughter had her first hot drink from the 'Bucks... and she is ow a huge fan of Hot Chocolate!

We moved into our home in February and we learn something new every month... this month, we got "Boo'd"! An anonymous neighbor leaves a gift on your porch full of Halloween goodies, then you refill the bag and pass it along to another family! It gave me the warm fuzzies to live in a fun, friendly neighborhood like that!

Our gift was sugar cookie mix, halloween sprinkles & cookie cutters and frosting... we took the opportunity to do a little decorating on Saturday. At the end of the day I thought, "What a wonderful day." I love my family!

14 comments:

  1. Mmmmm - now I want some cookies!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YUM..I so wish I could have one of those!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aweeeee. what a wonderful time shared- love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That DOES look like the perfect day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE perfect fall weekends! And cookies and Starbuck's isn't too shabby either. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY! Starbucks and cuteness all in the same post... perfection! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt warm and fuzzy just reading this :) Love the images and now I totally want a pumpkin spice latte!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great neighborhood tradition! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm, yumm, these are making me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! What a wonderful day, and what a neat neighborhood. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So yummy, and such a fun way to spend the day! Great shots! My girls love holiday baking season. ;)

    ReplyDelete