October 13, 2010

Fun Family | Rancho Santa Margarita Family Photographer

I knew from the minute I hung up the phone with this mom that we were going to have a great session! Baby G is 6-months old, his momma is beautiful and fun, and dad is so sweet with his son!

We started off with some basic photos for G's 6-month portraits- he was so serious, but completely charming!


Then we headed down to one of my favorite places, Crystal Cove, for some family shots! Crystal Cove is an incredible jewel of Orange County- with bright, vintage buildings, a lovely beach and tons of charm. The P family looked right at home here. I loved this session and had a great time!

Thanks, P family, for allowing me to capture your beautiful family!









18 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! I love the one with the parents sitting behind him in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe the one with the tie is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This takes the cake for the cutest lil' man! Love the tie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute family - I love every single one of these. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics! Love! Now I want to go to the beach though...and I live in Kansas. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep scrolling down thinking, "Oh, thats my favorite!" Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These turned out really well! Looks like a great location.

    My favorite is the first one with the tie...what a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love all the photos! Very cute family and great captures! And now I want to live in Crystal Cove. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, what a cutie patootie!! Love his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww so sweet! Beautiful shots and fab location!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tie shot! He is adorable and I love the location!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful family ... great images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The last one with the little had is soooo gorgeous! Love the lighting and composition. Beautiful little guy.

    CM

    ReplyDelete
  14. So c ute with the big boy tie on! Cute family!!!

    ReplyDelete