December 30, 2013

A Look Back | Mission Viejo Family Photographer

I'm swiping off the dust from my poor blog and swinging in to wish everyone a very happy New Year!  I've been pretty quiet on the photography front, mainly because I worked on saying "no" this year and putting more focus on my own little family!

2013 was an amazing year filled with countless blessings- more than I can count!  The families who entrusted their family, newborn, maternity and child portraits to me this past year were such a special part of my 2013!  Thank you to all of you- cannot wait to see you all again in 2014!

Watch for more blog posts coming on many of these families… but in the meantime, I present to you the few, the proud, the families of 2013!



Wishing you many blessings in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment