March 22, 2012

Senior Supermodel! | San Juan Capistrano, Orange County, California Senior Portrait Photography

I seriously love doing senior portrait photography- LOVE.IT! The subjects cooperate with me, I get their humor, and it reminds me of the time I spent working in youth ministry for the church for many years of my life. This session was especially fun, as I've known this gorgeous young woman for quite some time- she was a part of the youth group I worked with! It makes me feel pretty old to be doing her senior portraits, but it was such an honor.

Kaleigh is not only stunning, but smart, athletic, funny and overall just a wonderful young woman with such a sweet soul! I'm so excited for what college holds for her, and I know she is going to move mountains in her lifetime! Look out world- Kaleigh is going places!

We ran around one of my favorite places in the world, San Juan Capistrano, to find lots of great backdrops for her senior portraits... too much fun! The hazy, golden goodness of the sun was almost too much... I had so much trouble narrowing down the images to show her and her family...


Beautiful setting, adorable outfits and lovely girl... could it get any better?!


I mean, really... straight from a magazine, right?!


Thank you SO much, Kaleigh, for trusting me with these special memories! So proud of who you are and where you're going!

1 comment: