August 8, 2011

Amazing Grace | Orange County, CA Baby & Family Photography

I was beyond thrilled when a) I heard Grace and her mommy were coming to town, and b) that I was going to have the opportunity to get her in front of my camera! See, I've been waiting to snap this little girl since the day she was born! Grace's daddy has been a dear friend since we were high school kids; he even introduced me to his roomie in college- who I ended up marrying! He and his beautiful wife moved to Alabama shortly after the were married, and so when Grace entered the world, she was 2,000 miles away from me!!

It was so much fun joining her extended family down in San Diego for a little shoot with Grace and her big (all boy!) cousins! Besides being adorable, she is inquisitive, snuggly and all around loveable. She had to put up with a fair number of kisses from me, too- hey, I have to get them in when I can!

Love you, Gracie! Can't wait to see you next time you head out west!





2 comments: