March 25, 2011

The G Fam | Orange County Family Photographer

Last month I was so excited to fly up to Nor Cal to be part of a surprise birthday party for one of my best friends! Her amazing sisters and parents threw together a great party- seriously, I couldn't love that family more! While I was there, I got to spend some time with her younger sister and her little fam! I was so honored to be asked to take their family pics! Their sweet girl, M, is only a couple of weeks younger than my son and just SO cute!

Thanks for taking care of me on my visit, guys! Your generosity is amazing!

Can you believe this beautiful location? Right in their parents' yard. I love the moss and the fence... gorgeous!


Miss M with the birthday auntie!




Love this guy... we became fast friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment