September 19, 2010

M in One-derland | Westminster Baby Photographer

Last week I had the very fun privilege of shooting M's first birthday! M's mom is a part of my mom's group- and in fact, her home is where I took my very first photography class in 2008! It's hard to believe our first born's will be 3 in November, and now her sweet baby girl is ONE!

T is an AMAZING hostess and party planner! M's "One-derland" themed party boasted tiny confections labeled "Eat Me", giant chess game, whimsical paper flowers and so many amazing things! It was too fun! Here is a little peak!





Mom made many of the beautiful decorations on her own... having a party? You HAVE to have some of her creations! Visit her Etsy shop- MLT Creations! Check out these adorable hanging photo decorations... they're so cute I can hardly stand it.



Thanks, T- and happy birthday sweet Miss M!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for capturing this special day for M! Love all the pictures and I can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party!!! Everything looks great - Awesome job Tina!!!!

    ReplyDelete