April 21, 2010

6 Days Old | Torrance Newborn Photography

Last week, I had the privilege of meeting sweet baby Mathieu! At only 6 days old, he stole my heart! He was sound asleep when I arrived and didn't fuss at all... what a charmer! His mom and dad were so sweet, too, and clearly wonderful parents already! It was such a great day! With my own little boy on the way, it was wonderful to have the opportunity to love on the little guy a bit! I love what I do!

Here are just a few of this perfect little man... thanks so much M&M for everything!











17 comments:

  1. What a great session and very sweet little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful newborn images. Last one if my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a little sweetie! That close up is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he stole my heart too! Stunnimg work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! he is soooo sweet!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a wonderful job, these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So tiny! So cute! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All so beautiful its impossible to choose a favorite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I just love the shot of the back of the babies head.

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely perfect in every way, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love image 2! What a sweet little one!

    ReplyDelete